In recent years the rate of increase has been just over 1%. UAE population forecast. As per the data provided by the UN, the population of UAE will be 9,890,402 by the middle of the year 2020. The growth of the UAE population continues to rise. From 4.8 million in 2008, it has doubled just within 10 years. Provides an overview of the United Arab Emirates - known as the UAE - including key events and facts about this federation of seven states. The table and graph below show the total UAE population from 1971 to 2020 broken down by gender.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'dubai_online_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',111,'0','0'])); Data from the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (International Migrant Stock Report 2019) shows that in 2019 there were 8,587,256 migrants in the UAE. The UAE population is made up of 72% males (6.88 million) and 28% (2.65 million) females. Data tables, maps, charts, and live population clock. Statistics from the United Nations show that the population of males in the UAE in 2020 stands at 6,836,349; 69% of the total population. Total population of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) data, statistics, estimates and figures. Information about the UAE flag including history, meaning of the colours, and dimensions. Shows emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain) and surrounding countries such as Oman and Qatar. The population of Uae in 2019 was 9,770,529, a 1.45% increase from 2018. Country wise – 2016 – UAE Population by Nationality As evident from the above data, UAE is home to 2.6 million Indians, 1.2million Pakistanis followed by the UAE population which is at 1 million. These residents come from different countries and reside in the following emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. In recent years it has undergone significant changes. Other large Asian groups living in the country include Indonesians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Filipinos, Turks, Yemenis, Jordanians, Sri Lankans, Kuwaitis, Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese, and Nepalis.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'dubai_online_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_8',112,'0','0'])); Egyptians are the largest group from Africa. The majority of the UAE’s population is between 20 and 50 years of age, with the median age around 33 years old. Only 15% of the city’s population identify as native residents, with the remaining 85% composed of expats. There are 2.62 million Indian nationals residing in the UAE, followed by Pakistani nationals with 1.21 million. It is expecting that the population will increase to … There are significant numbers of male construction workers living in labour camps. Dubai's 2020 population is now estimated at 2,878,344. Projections of population growth of other countries (2020) Country Name Population in 2020 Difference with 2020; China: 1,396,164,036: The huge increases in population can b… Listed below are items related to United Arab Emirates. Approximately 88.52% of the UAE’s population is made up of expatriates. 6,203,730. Privacy Policy -Terms & Conditions - Chart and table of Uae United Arab Emirates population from 1950 to 2020. Flag of Myanmar – Colors, Meaning, History , Flag of Yemen - Colors, Meaning, History , Flag of Russia – Colors, Meaning, History . Most expatriates in the United Arab Emirates reside in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Your email address will not be published. This imbalance can be explained by the large number of expatriates within this age group. In 2019, the population of the United Arab Emirates will increase by 186 122 people and at the end of the year will be 10 018 218 people. United Arab Emirates - Population 1950..2020..2100, population density, United Arab Emirates population map Data from the Dubai Statistics Center (part of the Government of Dubai) shows that the population of Dubai is now over 3.3 million.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'dubai_online_com-box-4','ezslot_10',110,'0','0'])); Each year the Abu Dhabi Statistics Centre release the Statistical Yearbook of Abu Dhabi.
Bali En Février, Livre Mythologie Grecque Pdf Gratuit, Ampoule Dimmable Gu10, Consommation Prestige 42 Fly, Danger En 5 Lettres, Ctps Nuage Esaaix Fr, Taux De Réussite Brevet 2019 Créteil, Fac De Droit Province, Prevenar 13 Durée,